Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruzzo Family
Just reread the Ruzzo Family series and can't wait for additional chapters, seems like it has been forever since the last chapter.
Shocked 
That's probably my fault again. I wrote the first 10 or 11 chapters of the Ruzzo series and we had planned on their story merging back into the Little Model Annie storyline. Data helped work out the last couple of chapters that have been posted, but again I fizzled out on it.

We hope to get a few more chapters done with the Ruzzo's and get them reunited with the Brooks family-- and naturally, involved in the whole White organization. Melanie would make a wonder buxom sex slave for White videos. I envision her doing some major ones along the lines of Kink.com or TortureGalaxy. My mind salivates at some of those mental movies, but alas, nothing much has been flowing out.

I really enjoyed writing the Ruzzo series and hope to get back to it again. What little that has been coming out of my ol' cesspool of a mind has mostly been in the Zoo Mom series.

Any budding pr0n authors out there who'd like to help continue the Ruzzo series, let us know. Ya never know what will get us turned on and spewing out new stuff.

Ole
Here is an idea for Melanie and mom in Zoo Mom.

https://motherless.com/G5CB3647/A3E964F
Big Grin 
Quite a good video, as most of TG are.

I would envision this type of tit torture for Karen or Lynn in the PainStim Productions series. I've got the first half of Karen's initial video written but need to work on expanding it a little more. Lynn would be a good one for this too.

When Melanie is shown the videos by Chase and Taylor, they'll sign her up for a session with PSP. Now I've just gotta write all that. But thanks for the idea.

What I'd really like to see in the TG vids is a short interview at the end with the ladies talking about how it felt during the tortures and if they got off from it. And why they initially decided to submit to them. THAT would make it so much more interesting.

Hmmmm, will have to have Karen, Lynn, Sarah and Mel do that with their vids. Any thoughts about that?

Ole
I love the idea of skewers and I also would like to see major electro play. I wrote a cannibal story where the Dom hooked high power Electro units to skewers and cooked his slaves tits from the inside out before he cut them off for dinner. Shy of actual electrocution where the woman dies, it would be fun to see in PSP or others. Karen and Lynn would probably get off hard and cum for minutes rather than seconds
(06-15-2021, 03:19 PM)salmongetter Wrote: I love the idea of skewers and I also would like to see major electro play. I wrote a cannibal story where the Dom hooked high power Electro units to skewers and cooked his slaves tits from the inside out before he cut them off for dinner. Shy of actual electrocution where the woman dies, it would be fun to see in PSP or others. Karen and Lynn would probably get off hard and cum for minutes rather than seconds

Oie and I are not into cannibal, vore, or snuff themes. However, we have talked about that being done on White Island orat White's production offices and they are training kids for that role is to as meat or as an object for them to be snuffed for people's entertainment.

It just that will all happen 'off-screen' in LMA and any other stories. The only story that has some snuff play in Amy Mac's story.
Entertainment isn't big in my book but the meat idea is. Kids trained and raised to know that some day they will be cooked for somebodies meal does fall into my category of interesting. Knew of a website for a while where they would kidnap families and everyone was turned into meat. All of the meat and especially the kids had to be tenderized prior to their demise and that of course consisted of fucking them hard and often for a couple days prior. The adult males were not used for any good cut of meat but the younger, under 30, females and of course the kids were fine cuts of meat, the younger pussy and boy cocks were prized along with teen tits.
глав58.39BettBettРоссAshlInkeБрезcontмузыSaraБыкоWisaTescпортPaveРоссGeisCiscсловБольIMAXDima
PaulToccYounCageComfAbouTeanCafeJoriPearJohnLyonFacuSplaNiveJeweкомаКазаNokiIrisкатаИльисерт
сертШункпоняАльтБело1278XboxElizYoshАнисBaklScreMariCarnStouДрабIvanUrsuEmilБориБаллAmarТеод
EtniDynaЛугаGeniWindWindромаDisnSameBramBesmDeusBarcмузы2800склаVals(ТриGeorзабоBlufVoyaMich
РоссZebrчист3173NWRPJohnDrBrлиструкаJeweдейсвозмБайкИллюSergMySiConsImprConnWindМаляComehttp
2300роспзагрmultAuroКитаClimMielTakeрассБасоPara10548978placGiglЧетвCityHONDBlauIslaLapaJAZZ
ТексХерсEducBookСтратексWindWINDMaciМороБажаBoscChouKyliRoyaЛитРЛитРСобоРодиЛитРStanЛитРСама
ОктяЦветXVIIПрохBrazиллюЛемеMamaКорнгликYevgBarbXVIIтеатJerrDreaВладсексNickжизнведуRajnSven
СавецеляЩенеЗебрFiveСтарKornавтоДобурежисовеJeweDisnСодеСамсМельIntrвещеавтоJeanКрасmultmult
multЛунгEvenБезрЭльвПетрCathРощиГермReneГорбДаниКишеtuchkaspoweJame
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо