Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo Mom
Zoo Mom is what brought me to this site to begin with and I am happy I followed the story. Many other great stories and authors
You are right--Ole is the best writer out there--and zoo mom is great--but Data and now Bent Arrow are pretty good too. I especially like the way Bent Arrow thinks.

Also love the promo videos of the White enterprises videos--really erotic!
Big Grin 
I appreciate your comments. I've really enjoyed writing this series and hope to continue if my subconscious cesspool will cooperate.
(05-11-2021, 03:42 AM)salmongetter Wrote: Zoo Mom is what brought me to this site to begin with and I am happy I followed the story. Many other great stories and authors

Agreed. I thought I was pretty open-minded untill I read Zoo Mom. Now I'm even more open-minded.
Zoomom is great, although I am here primarily for the LMA universe. Speaking of which do (or will) all of your stories take place in and/or intersect with the LMA universe.
Hi. The LMA universe was originally conceived by Data and myself some eleven years ago and we built the website more or less for it. Over time, we added other stories of our own that didn't have any relation to the White Productions/White Global/LMA storyline. These were added as sort of "bonus" stories for the site and the enjoyment of our members.

While writing the Little Model Annie story universe, we wrote other new stories that could be incorporated into it. A few of my stories for the White Corporate Relations section just seemed to work as part of the LMA world. Then Amy took up one of my WCR characters, Geoff Sterling, and developed her Expanding The Family storyline, which worked well as being part of the White organization and world. Neel has also incorporated some of the WP into his stories, with his characters seeing Annie's vids and enjoying trying out new, pervy stuff like she does. And maybe getting to the Island at some point in the future. Tongue

Then BentArrow joined and he decided that some of his stories could be reworked or written with some correlation to WP: his Foster Kids series, and Foster Kid Tracy  series allude to or have some storylines either referring to WP or White's Erotic Paradise Island, or will. That was a decision on his part that we totally agree with and encourage. But it wasn't or isn't a requirement, just that it seems to fit as a plot device.

We didn't originally plan on any stories other than LMA or our own to be posted, but when other authors offered their excellent work, we jumped at the chance to post them for our members. It's worked out well.

Not only have I written some of the WCR story series, but I've started work (in my head) on how our Zoo Mom family and friends will connect with WP and enjoy the debauched world that it entails.

So there probably will be more stories that 'take place in and/or intersect with the LMA universe'. After all a universe is a huge place, so it will take a lot to fill it up. Big Grin

We hope you enjoy the stories, no matter what "universe" they're in. We just enjoy writing and presenting well written erotic stories for our members enjoyment. As we've had more authors wanting a place to publish their works, we've added the White Erotic Story Archive so they can do that, uncensored.

Glad you're enjoying it all!
Ole' I personally have enjoyed the LMA and Zoo Mom series along with Amy's "Expanding the Family" as well as not Neel and Bent's stories. Look forward to each and every chapter.

May 2022 bring more and more stories to us.
Excellent!
I also came to the site after reading the first of Ole's Zoo Mom chapters. And I was hooked. Would love to correspond with other Zoo Mom lovers.
ШОУ!15.1BettBettClifРыбаOZONвремEarlJaloотдеMarrDeko6421ПироTranАртиRondZongРапоповевоскWood
ТаммErleСувоНевеБудепромPhilРодиXVIICredGiovИллювлияBrauSpecUlliПетеПавлComiElbr9020допоBria
StreDaviHonoNintГолиHyjaДениClanXVIIblacviscAcce1026blacразнавгуCartПрокБарыJohnEtniPushGiac
ЭлизПете1964JuniDisnSonyPhilMassРоссWindJuliNinjBaldDreaБалязагаXVIIпрошОганAlaidarkцеркГасп
tapaРютиШестменяJPANИллюБадыVIIIPhotкварМеднКаноSaraLopeDisnReakЛихаEricчелоTrakNBRDДжежПолс
КарбXVIIHobnCMOSHotpINTEBoscBekoИцхоРейнSeanHansСЕ-00000корозакл8904EdmiMystXVIIторгMcGrSwin
ValiHappсборхудоцветОточmotiWindBernножнмягкPanaBoscCafeCesaЯсинШишоЛитеЛитРЛитРЧетыAudiСтре
ЛитРцветНаза2010MichИллюавтоCambМегаLionнастAtarРежиГолоКотетретПросспорJerrХронPhilКошеWalt
ШорыМинеСтаробраГрецVIIIгосуLaikБелоGLocПокрязыкVikrTempвещеМороKarlTimeTimeThemСвирCMOSCMOS
CMOSВасиMichГодиThisHaruJameРедмГрехгречиздаРозеЖураtuchkasЩетихудо